We’re energized by the sun! Are you? The core of the Monolith Family is our team of passionate, creative, and friendly consultants, engineers, installers, accountants, and technicians united by a singular dedication to the transformative potential of solar energy. We believe we’re changing the world and we’re always looking for bold innovators to join our cause. Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, the policy of Monolith Solar.
In keeping with this policy, the company will continue to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Similarly, all other personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance and social and recreational programs will continue to be administered in accordance with the company’s policy. All employment decisions are based on job related standards and comply with the principles of equal employment opportunity. Are you the right fit for any of these positions?
Monolith Solar is currently looking for:
- Business Community Managers
We are searching for a electricians to grow and lead our solar installation teams. Become a member of one of the largest and fastest growing solar energy company in New York State. We are looking for a passionate, diligent and dedicated team player capable of contributing at the highest level of solar electrical installation at Monolith Solar Associates.
The ideal candidate will employ their electrical skills to construct, troubleshoot, repair and service residential and commercial photovoltaic systems.
- Complete site surveys for new projects
- Develop electrical material take-offs for AC & DC solar installations
- Assist with the procurement of electrical supplies
- Install conduit, inverters, communications cabling and energy monitoring equipment
- Troubleshoot, service and replace inverters, modules and wiring (AC & DC)
- Interface with Utility companies and building departments
- Periodically complete job cost and estimating
- Assist in the selection and hiring of 3rd party electrical contractors
- Perform commissioning of new solar arrays
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years field experience as a commercial/industrial electrician. Solar installation experience working with inverters, modules and combiner boxes is preferred by not required. A two-year electrical occupational degree or equivalent will be weighted heavily during the evaluation process. Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and computer skills are necessary.
Business Community Manager – Solar Energy Sales:
Monolith Solar, a leading NYS Solar development company, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team of professionals. Our Business Community Managers are a crucial part of the company. The Business Community Manager will be responsible for converting leads for both residential and commercial solar, as well as lead sourcing. You’ll work with a world-class team with strong expertise in the solar industry.
RESONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of Monolith’s products, technology, services and pricing structure.
- Develops and executes overall business community strategy to build a book of business. Defines, develops, and executes on sales channel mix and client acquisition strategies to optimize projected sales, marketing and promotional expenditures, inventory, and client experience.
- Analyzes clients’ sites, electricity usage, wants and needs.
- Selects products, systems, or services for client-based requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Provides prospective and current clients with information such as quotes, orders, sales, warranties, credit, funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Prepares and executes proposals, quotes, contracts, presentations, promotional materials and community events for potential and current clients.
- Responsible for the entire community event cycle, from pre-event planning through post-event action items and lead generation.
- Manages community event and promotion budget.
- Identifies potential clients from multiple internal and external resources.
- Develops content for sales and community presentations and other related materials.
- Successfully negotiates and closes contracts with prospective and current clients.
- Meets or exceeds the new business sales goals.
- Analyzes sales process for continuous improvement and implements revised sales process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel to meet with prospective and current clients’ locations onsite.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze data and information.
- Desire to be part of a fast-growing, reputable and enthusiastic clean energy firm.
- Embodies a hunter sales approach with a drive to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- 3-5 years’ minimum outside / field sales experience, traveling to prospective clients’ and current clients’ business and/or residential locations.
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License and reliable transportation is required.
- Experience developing marketing and promotional materials preferred.
- Proficient in CRM software to track sales and client activity Salesforce.com; Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
8 AM – 5 PM, Monday – Friday; some night and weekend meetings with prospective and current
clients may be required. Event attendance as required.
$50K BASE PLUS 1X BONUS POTENTIAL